Colorado Fishing Maps created for fishermen by fishermen.
These are absolutely the best and most detailed GIS/GPS accurate maps ever created for the South Platte River, Eagle River, Colorado River, Roaring Fork River and Frying Pan Rivers located in central Colorado. Working with local area fishing guides and experts from fishing retailers in the area we have created the 1st GIS scalable and GPS accurate maps of all these great rivers in Colorado.
Map the Xperience Digital PDF Mobile Maps features:
- Shading along each side of river designating public and private land. (Red – Private) (Green – Public)
- Black dots marking each public fishing access point with detailed call out box descriptions for each area
- Blue GPS dot which tracks your location allowing easy navigation to each public access point
- Black dots marking boat put ins and take outs
- Rapid names, locations, and classifications
- Campgrounds, picnic areas and parking areas
- Fishing regulations, insect hatch charts, local area flyshops
The free Avenza PDF Map App allows you to use your phones GPS to track your location on the maps. Once a map is installed in the free map app and you are in the maps extent a blue gps dot will appear showing your location. Use the blue dot to navigate our highly detailed and accurate gps maps to all public fishing access points, boat put ins, boat take outs, parking areas, campgrounds, picnic areas and more.
These maps come loaded with information you will not find on any other maps anywhere. The rivers are shaded on both sides of the banks indicating public and private land. We have marked fishermen access and parking areas that only our digital maps have. Use your mobile devices GPS to navigate all these rivers. Drop pins/placemarks on your favorite locations. Add photos to your pins/placemarks. Text and email your spots and photos of fish caught directly from the app to your friends.
This map bundle works on iphones and androids. Install the free Avenza PDF Map App prior to downloading maps.