Using knowledge for local fishing guides and experts who have lived and fished in the Eagle Valley for over 30 years, we created this awesome map that details the Colorado River from Kremling to it’s confluence with the Eagle River in Dotsero, Colorado.
Public land is highlighted green, Private Land is highlighted red.
This map contains all public fishing access areas, rapids, rapid classifications, campgrounds, boat put in locations, and parking areas along the Eagle River. Also included are guide services, fly fishing retailer locations, insect hatch chart and fishing regulations.
Interact with this spatially referenced map of the Colorado River to view your location, navigate to all public fishing access points, stay off of private land, find all public boat put ins and takeouts, and all the local parking spots not found on any other maps, camping spots, local fly shops, insect hatch charts, fishing regulations and more.
Maps work without cell phone or internet coverage! Upon purchasing and downloading the map into the app a blue dot will appear on the map showing your location. Follow the blue dot to your desired area.
- Shading along each side of river designating public and private land. (Red – Private) (Green – Public)
- Black dots marking each public fishing access point with detailed call out box descriptions for each area
- Blue GPS dot which tracks your location allowing easy navigation to each public access point
- Black dots marking boat put ins and take outs
- Rapid names, locations, and classifications
- Campgrounds, picnic areas and parking areas
- Fishing regulations, insect hatch charts
- Flyshop names, locations and contact information