Our GPS accurate Yellowstone National Park Trails Map is a must have for anyone venturing into the park.
Hike the vast 3,500-sq.-mile wilderness backcountry of Yellowstone National Park with confidence knowing that you will never get lost no matter where you hike.
- Every hiking trail over 1 mile in length
- Trail designations, (Green-Easy, Blue-Intermediate, Black Advanced)
- All roads
- Points of Interest
- Every backcountry campsite
- Hiking & park information
- Safety tips
- Bear Safety tips
Your getting two maps in one!
- 36x24" paper map
- Free mobile smartphone map.
The GPS Accurate Mobile Map works in the Avenza Map App:
- No cell service or internet connection, no problem! Our maps use your devices built in GPS. When in the maps extent, a Blue GPS Dot will appear marking your location.
- Drop pins on your favorite spots and attach photos taken with your phone for easy reference.
- Add information to your pins for future reference.
- You can also mark your car location or campsite to find your way back easily at the end of your hike.
- Record GPS tracks.
- Calculate distance traveled.
- You can also use the built in compass and orient yourself with the paper map if you are in to that.
Mobile Map Tips: Use your cell phone in airplane mode. Turn off all uneccesary apps. Carry a spare battery or cell phone charger, preferably solar.