Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park Microfiber Cloth Bandana Map
Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park | Handy Map | Microfiber Bandana | Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
What's a Handy Map?
It's simply the finest microfiber multi-functional cloth you will ever own. A Handy Map is also the softest and most comfortable bandana, scarf and cooling towel you will ever wear.
- Made from X Fiber, the world's best microfiber cloth.
- An amazing 22 inches square.
- Your Handy Map is a superb, one of kind microfiber cleaning cloth, lens cloth, bandana, and cooling towel all in one.
- You will carry your Handy Map everywhere you go. It's a must have for cleaning glass and delicate surfaces, cell phones, computer screens, Ipads, tablets and more.
- Wear your Handy Map dry as scarf, headwrap and bandana. Wear your Handy Map wet to keep you cool in hot weather or when exercising.
- Your Handy Map is durable, ultra soft, perfect for cleaning delicate surfaces yet tough enough to take on the most challenging mess.
- Talk about cleaning. Use your Handy Map dry to clean sunglasses, eyeglasses, cell phones, computer screens, tablets, glass of any kind, rifle scopes, binocular lenses, camera lenses and more.....
- Use your Handy Map wet to clean counter tops, appliances, glass and more....
- Use one Handy Map wet and one Handy Map dry to clean glass better than anything you have ever seen.
- Tired of having dried bugs on the front of your vehicle? No problem for two Handy Maps. Use a pail of warm water, drop in a little dish soap, soak one Handy Map, then scrub and watch those nasty bugs melt away. Use the dry Handy Map to finish.
- Machine Washable. Hang Dry.
- Guaranteed for life with proper care.
- SPF 30.
- Pets love Handy Maps too!