5 New Mexico Fishing Maps | Paper Maps | Free Mobile Maps
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Why waste your valuable fishing time searching for public access when you can have it right at your fingertips?
Several years ago we asked ourselves that same question. We owned and operated an Orvis Fly Shop and Guide Service in Colorado. Everyday we answered the same question, sometimes hundreds of times in a day. "Where is a good place to go fishing today"?
We had serveral maps in the shop, and quite frankly, most were outdated or missing public fishing locations. So, we decided to build a better map so to speak.
We partnered with 2 of the best outdoor map cartographers in the country, and then tapped into our connections with fly shop owners and guides to create the most highly detailed, GPS accurate, and informative maps in the fishing industry.
Your getting two maps in one!
- 15x12" paper map
- Free mobile smartphone map.
You'll have everything you need to make the most of your fishing trip, including all Federal, State, City and County Public Lands - plus parking locations found on no other maps!
Also includes campgrounds, picnic areas, insect hatch charts, and if applicable to the river, boat launches, rapid locations and float charts.
The Mobile Map works in the Avenza Map App:
- No cell service or internet connection, no problem! Our maps use your devices built in GPS. When in the maps extent, a Blue GPS Dot will appear marking your location.
- Drop pins on your favorite fishing spots and attach photos taken with your phone for easy reference.
- Add information to your pins like insect hatches, water clarity, weather and more.
- You can also mark your car location or campsite to find your way back easily at the end of your trip.
Mobile Map Tips: Use your cell phone in airplane mode. Turn off all uneccesary apps. Carry a spare battery or cell phone charger, preferably solar.5 maps - 5 Rivers
Rivers included on these maps are the Cimarron, Pecos, Rio Costilla, Rio Grande and the San Juan.