Explore the Majestic Trails of Grand Teton National Park
Grand Teton National Park, nestled in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, is a paradise for hiking enthusiasts. With its stunning mountain peaks, pristine lakes, and abundant wildlife, this park offers a myriad of hiking trails that cater to all skill levels. Whether you are an experienced backpacker or a casual day hiker, Grand Teton National Park has something for everyone.
Our Grand Teton National Park Hiking Trails Map is the ideal tool for an unforgettable adventure.
It's two maps in one - a huge 36x24" unfolded paper map, 4x8" folded, that includes a free GPS accurate mobile map.
The mobile map works in the Avenza Map App, even without wifi or cell service. A Blue GPS dot will mark your location in real time, so you can easily navigate your journey. You can drop pins, add descriptions, take photos, and more - all with one awesome map.
You'll be an instant pro with plenty of info, like a detailed listing of hiking trails by difficulty level, park regulations, points of interest, remote fishing spots, fishable waters, fish species in each water, every backcountry campsite, safety tips, and more!
We design with you in mind, keeping it simple and clear. Plus, our map is just like the National Park Service's, but with greater detail!
Best Hiking Trails in Grand Teton National Park
- 1. Cascade Canyon Trail: This iconic trail takes you through breathtaking landscapes of towering peaks and crystal-clear streams. Keep an eye out for moose, elk, and black bears along the way.
- 2. Taggart and Bradley Lakes Loop: This moderate loop trail offers panoramic views of the Teton Range and takes you past two picturesque alpine lakes. It's a great option for families and beginners.
- 3. Hidden Falls and Inspiration Point: Starting at Jenny Lake, this popular trail leads you to a magnificent waterfall and offers stunning vistas of the surrounding mountains. Don't forget your camera!
- 4. Amphitheater Lake: For experienced hikers seeking a challenge, this strenuous trail rewards you with breathtaking views of the Tetons and a pristine mountain lake.
Preparation and Safety Tips
Before embarking on any hiking adventure in Grand Teton National Park, it's important to be well-prepared:
- Check the weather forecast and trail conditions beforehand.
- Wear proper hiking shoes and dress in layers to accommodate changing weather.
- Carry plenty of water, snacks, and a trail map.
- Stay on designated trails and respect wildlife.
- Inform someone about your hiking plans and estimated return time.
Remember, safety should always be your top priority when hiking in any national park.
Grand Teton National Park offers a hiking experience like no other. From gentle strolls to challenging treks, there is a trail for everyone to enjoy. Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature, breathe in the fresh mountain air, and create memories that will last a lifetime. Start planning your hiking adventure in Grand Teton National Park today!