Our Vail Valley, Colorado Hiking - Biking Trails and Fishing Map is the ideal tool for an unforgettable adventure while recreating in the Vail, Colorado area. Maps the entire Vail Valley from Vail Pass on the east, Holy Cross Wilderness on the south, Piney Lake on the north, and Dotsero on the west.
Venture into remote areas of the Colorado backcountry with confidence, that as long as you have power on your mobile device you will never get lost.
Navigate confidently climbing Mount of the Holy Cross, one of Colorado's 53 Fourteen Thousand Foot Peaks.
It's two maps in one - a huge 36x24" unfolded paper map, 4x8" folded, that includes a free GPS accurate mobile map worth an additional $4.99.
- Includes all hiking and biking trails
- Includes all points of interest
- Includes backcountry hiking and safety tips
- Includes all campgrounds and picnic areas
- Includes all roadside pullouts
- Includes all fishable waters in the Vail Valley
- Includes all public fishing access on the Eagle River, Gore Creek and Homestake Creek
You will be an instant pro with the mobile map that works in the Avenza Map App, even without wifi or cell service. A Blue GPS dot will mark your location in real time, so you can easily navigate your journey. You can drop pins, add descriptions, take photos, and more - all with one awesome mobile map.
We design with you in mind, keeping it simple and clear to read.
Mobile Map tips: conserve power by turning off unnecessary apps, carry a portable charger for peace of mind, and use your mobile device in airplane mode.